MICROBIOTA V42 GCMAF YOGURT CAPSULES
Mircobiota V42 is a ready to consume freeze dried gcamf yogurt in acid resistant capsules with added cofactors for daily use.
MICROBIOTA V42 X 30 CAPSULES HEALTHY GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM
Healthy Gastrointestinal System & Immunity
Contains both microbiologically enhanced chondroitin sulfate to produce Oligosaccharides with N-acetylgalactosamine which is the active site of GcMAF (made in your gut) and microbiologically enhanced bovine colostrum to produce GcMAF. Vitamin MK-7, D3 and 42 microbial strains.
N-acetylgalactosamine is the least known of the eight essential sugars. As with the others, this one is also important for proper cell-to-cell communication. This communication is important for both normal systemic function and in immunity.
- N-acetylgalactosamine also seems to play an important role in the immune system. Contained in macrophages and neutrophils, it may play a significant role in the etiolology of joint inflammation and could be important in such conditions as rheumatoid arthritis.
- N-acetylgalactosamine is localized in the golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum – found in cell organelles and associated with synthesis of various proteins and enzymes.
- Since it is also found on the surface of cortical neurons and involved in synaptic function of the brain, this suggests that it may be important in nerve function.
- N-acetylgalactosamine is also concentrated in other sensory nerve structures especially in the retina, photoreceptors, optic nerve, and the epithelial pigment of the eyes of both humans and animals. This suggests that it may be extremely important for optimal vision.
- N-acetylgalactosamine is distributed to several other tissues, suggesting that it is important in the functional role of these tissues. Some of these tissues include the ducts of the kidney, the testes, the skin, and a variety of other structures including sweat glands, some blood vessel cells, and hair follicles.
- It is known that concentrations of N-acetylgalactosamine decrease with age, implying that age-deterioration of various body functions could be held off with the addition of this saccharide to the diet.
- Colon cancer patients have only half the normal amounts of N-acetylgalactosamine. Studies have shown that colon cancer cells that metastasize make more mucin, making them more likely to form metastases. Therefore, it appears that N-acetylgalactosamine plays an important role in preventing this formation from occurring. Lower than normal levels of this sugar have been found in patients with heart disease implying that these conditions may be reversed if a supplementation of N-acetylgalactosamine were to be added to the diet.
Yogurt freeze dried powder, with yogurt cultures (lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, lactococci, enterococci and yeasts 42 in total), chondroitin sulfate (200mg), menachinone MK-7 (vitamin K2 200 µg), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 5000 I.U.), Organic Bovine Colostrum, Organic Inulin and Organic Fructooligosaccharides, GcMaf from fermented Colostrum)
Recommendation of use:
Oral administration: To be taken with water: take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before food or 2 hours after). Many prefer to take this first thing in the morning before breakfast or before bedtime.
Microbiota V42 contains 30 acid-resistant capsules which is a 30 day supply.
Probiotic Gcmaf Yogurt Cultures From Fermented Colostrum Yogurt Powder With
Synergists Chondroitin And Vitamins D3 + K2
Prebiotic Inulin & Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Probiotic yogurt cultures from freeze dried fully fermented organic colostrum yogurt with chondroitin, vitamins D3, K2 and Certified Organic Inulin and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Microbiota V42 Yogurt dry powder boosts:
- The normalization of the natural human microbiome
- The intestinal fermentation with more than 42 probiotic cultures – some of them produce the enzymes ß-galactosidase and sialidase, which are important for MAF activation.
- The supply of natural immune-stimulating antibodies from colostrum
- The supply of synergistic substances chondroitin, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3 contributes to a normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 contribute to maintaining normal bones.
- Inulin and FOS combines the benefits of two key prebiotic soluble fibres, Inulin and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). As a source of fibre, contributes to normal bowel function, when consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet consisting of a variety of foods. Inulin and FOS are both derived from organic Jerusalem Artichoke, taste slightly sweet.
Although Inulin & FOS have the same molecular composition, the difference between them is their chain lengths. Inulin is characterised by longer segments, while FOS has shorter segments, leading to different fermentation processes in the gut.
The Microbiota V42 formulation is encased in acid-resistant capsules to protect the physiological bacterial cultures from gastric digestion and open up in the first section of the small intestine, the duodenum. As a result, the probiotic cultures reach directly into the microbiomes entry area and are therefore very effective.
Don’t just guess what works and what doesn’t our gcmaf probiotic formulation used to produce our gcmaf yogurt is tested for macrophage stimulation.
Dr David Bird MbChB, Dip Clinical Nutrition, FACNEM [Fellow of the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine].